ISO 9001 : 2015 (Quality Management System)It is an international standard of the Quality Management Systems established by the international Organization for Standardization (“ISO”), on the basis of which all organizations construct the quality management systems which make it possible to continuously improve the process in order to cope with endlessly changing customers’ requirements, and their conformity of implementation is certified through the 3rd party certification body’s review.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification Helps UsAn ISO 9001 Quality Management System will help us to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations, and make ways to achieve benchmark, consistent performance. Customer Satisfaction, Branding & Reputation, Continuous Process Improvement, Quality Improvement, Operational Efficiency, Enhanced Sales & Revenue, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Cost Control etc.,
FRESA Certification Effect:
FRESA Process-based Quality Management Systems Model:
ISO / IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) Certification
Information is the most important asset in organization operation and survival. ISO/ IEC 27001:2013 Certification supports organizational precious information asset management and protection.
ISO /IEC 27001:2013 is the international standard which defines Information Security Management System:ISMS requirements.
Today, information is one of the most valuable assets of a company, and as days go by, It is faced with various risks. We are living in the era when failure in information security directly leads to crisis of a company. Information security system guarantees Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the tangible, intangible Information that is generated for carrying out business and creating profits, removes corporate risks and pursue a company’s continuous survival and success.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
- ISO / IEC 27001 demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has defined and put in place best-practice information security processes.
- ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft.
Following is the key benefits of implementing an ISMS
- Secures your information in all its forms An ISMS helps protect all forms of information, including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, company secrets, data on devices and in the Cloud, hard copies and personal information.
- Increases resilience to cyber attacks Implementing and maintaining an ISMS will significantly increase your organisation’s resilience to cyber attacks.
- Provides a centrally managed framework An ISMS provides a framework for keeping your organization’s information safe and managing it all in one place.technical and physical controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
- Offers organization-wide protection It protects your entire organization from technology-based risks and other, more common threats, such as poorly informed staff or ineffective procedures.
- Helps respond to evolving security threats Constantly adapting to changes both in the environment and inside the organisation, an ISMS reduces the threat of continually evolving risks.
- Reduces costs associated with information security Thanks to the risk assessment and analysis approach of an ISMS, organisations can reduce costs spent on indiscriminately adding layers of defensive technology that might not work.
- Protects confidentiality, availability and integrity of data An ISMS offers a set of policies, procedures, technical and physical controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
- Improves company culture The Standard’s holistic approach covers the whole organisation, not just IT, and encompasses people, processes and technology. This enables employees to readily understand risks and embrace security controls as part of their everyday working practices.
By Implementing an ISMS Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Our Organization
- Win new business and retain our existing customers Not only does ISO 27001 certification help us to demonstrate good security practices, thereby improving working relationships and retaining existing clients – it gives us a proven marketing edge against our competitors, putting you alongside the likes of Google, Microsoft and Verizon.
- Avoid the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the accepted global benchmark for the effective management of information assets, enabling organizations to avoid costly penalties due to non-compliance with data protection requirements and financial losses due to data breaches.
- Protect and enhance our reputation Cyber attacks are increasing in volume and strength daily, and the financial and reputation damage caused by an ineffectual information security posture can be fatal. Implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 -certified ISMS helps to protect our organization against such threats and demonstrates that we have taken the necessary steps to protect our business.
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements The Standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that help to protect information in line with increasingly rigid regulatory requirements such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the NIS Directive and other cyber security laws.