ISO 27001:2013 ISMS Certified :
Fresa Technologies, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, today announced it has achieved the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Standard for IT consulting and managed services, including software development, maintenance, implementation and testing. ISO 27001:2013 is a reaffirmation of Fresa Technologies continued compliance to the highest standards of information security management and commitment to remaining current and relevant to new risks and vulnerabilities. Fresa Technologies has acquired ISMS (Information Security Management System) and ISO/IEC 27001-2013 certifications as of 01-Oct-2018. The ISMS Certification was obtained through a conformance assessment conducted by the AQC Middle East (FZE), while the ISO/IEC certification was obtained through certification conducted by IAS Accredited Management Certification MSCB-119 and IAF Member of Multilateral Recognition arrangement, a certification organization based at United States of America. Fresa intends to continue to improve and enhance our Information Security Management System to allow customers to use our services with the greatest confidence and peace of mind.
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft. Certification to ISO/IEC 27001 demonstrates that an organisation has defined and put in place best-practice information for security processes. IT Governance is internationally recognised as the authority on ISO 27001. Our team led the world’s first ISO 27001 :2013 certification project in the Freight Forwarding IT industry, and since then we have trained more than 40 professionals on ISMS implementations and audits, and helped more than 500 + Customers. We are delighted to achieve this international accreditation and would like to congratulate our team members for their sheer hard work and dedication, and also our customers and partners for their constant support and faith in Fresa Technologies.
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certified:
Fresa Technologies is a neutral IT solution provider in Freight Forwarding Software development and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). We are glad to inform you that Fresa Technologies Pvt Ltd has been Certified to ISO9001:2015 - Quality Management System(QMS) Certification with International Quality Forum of IQNet. The comprehensive system audits covered every aspect of operations.
As we continue to grow and move forward, Fresa Technologies cares about maintaining a repeatable core set of operations and instructions in order to achieve a higher level of efficiency and success. In that regard, the ISO certification highlights how Fresa Technologies does business through documented procedures and operational instructions that utilize best practices. This allows us to walk on a platform of continual improvement.
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! Today we take the day to give thanks for everything we have and everyone in our lives. There are so many things/people we are grateful for, not only in our life, but in our work as well. We pride our self on being able to tell our clients, we not only work with the most talented people in the industry, but good hearted people as well. we put our Customers and Vendors on a pedestal and expect great things from them and every time, they go above and beyond. Bottom line, our Customers and Vendors make us look good!!! and we are so thankful for them and their professionalism.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification Helps Us
An ISO 9001 Quality Management System will help us to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations, and make ways to achieve benchmark, consistent performance. Customer Satisfaction, Branding & Reputation, Continuous Process Improvement, Quality Improvement, Operational Efficiency, Enhanced Sales & Revenue, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Cost Control etc.
FRESA Certification Effect:
FRESA Process-based Quality Management Systems:
ISO / IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System) Certification
Information is the most important asset in organization operation and survival. ISO/ IEC 27001:2013 Certification supports organizational precious information asset management and protection. ISO /IEC 27001:2013 is the international standard which defines Information Security Management System:ISMS requirements.
Today, information is one of the most valuable assets of a company, and as days go by, It is faced with various risks. We are living in the era when failure in information security directly leads to crisis of a company. Information security system guarantees Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of the tangible, intangible Information that is generated for carrying out business and creating profits, removes corporate risks and pursue a company’s continuous survival and success.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
- ISO / IEC 27001 demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has defined and put in place best-practice information security processes.
- ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft.
Following is the key benefits of implementing an ISMS
- Secures your information in all its forms An ISMS helps protect all forms of information, including digital, paper-based, intellectual property, company secrets, data on devices and in the Cloud, hard copies and personal information.
- Increases resilience to cyber attacks Implementing and maintaining an ISMS will significantly increase your organisation’s resilience to cyber attacks.
- Provides a centrally managed framework An ISMS provides a framework for keeping your organization’s information safe and managing it all in one place.technical and physical controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
- Offers organization-wide protection It protects your entire organization from technology-based risks and other, more common threats, such as poorly informed staff or ineffective procedures.
- Helps respond to evolving security threats Constantly adapting to changes both in the environment and inside the organisation, an ISMS reduces the threat of continually evolving risks.
- Reduces costs associated with information security Thanks to the risk assessment and analysis approach of an ISMS, organisations can reduce costs spent on indiscriminately adding layers of defensive technology that might not work.
- Protects confidentiality, availability and integrity of data An ISMS offers a set of policies, procedures, technical and physical controls to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information.
- Improves company culture The Standard’s holistic approach covers the whole organisation, not just IT, and encompasses people, processes and technology. This enables employees to readily understand risks and embrace security controls as part of their everyday working practices.
ISMS Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Our Organization
- Win new business and retain our existing customers Not only does ISO 27001 certification help us to demonstrate good security practices, thereby improving working relationships and retaining existing clients – it gives us a proven marketing edge against our competitors, putting you alongside the likes of Google, Microsoft and Verizon.
- Protect and enhance our reputation Cyber attacks are increasing in volume and strength daily, and the financial and reputation damage caused by an ineffectual information security posture can be fatal. Implementing ISO/IEC 27001:2013 -certified ISMS helps to protect our organization against such threats and demonstrates that we have taken the necessary steps to protect our business.
Information Security Management System Model
- Comply with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements The Standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that help to protect information in line with increasingly rigid regulatory requirements such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the NIS Directive and other cyber security laws.
- Avoid the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the accepted global benchmark for the effective management of information assets, enabling organizations to avoid costly penalties due to non-compliance with data protection requirements and financial losses due to data breaches.