Fresa Support System
What is a ticketing system?
In customer service, a ticketing system or support ticket system takes incoming customer requests for support and automatically generates a customer service ticket.
Fresa Support System is a ticketing system that acts as a shared inbox for all your customers’ questions and concerns. This way, no matter what channel the customer uses to contact the company—email, chat, etc.-—the support agent is always provided with a consistent ticket, making ticket management much easier for the agent to help the customer more quickly solve the issue to their satisfaction.
Fresa Quick Support with Support Assist technology allows our experts to spot issues before you do so they can resolve them immediately.
Fresa Premium Support with Support Assist technology allows our experts to spot issues before you do so they can resolve them quickly and get you on your way.
Fresa provide meeting, demo, training through the online based using the Online Meeting application via, its secure accessing process.
Download and Install Fresa QuickSupport from your system
- Enter the url address http://fresatechnologies.com/support/ in your internet browser
- Scroll down to the bottom of the webpage.
- Under fresa support page, click your relevent support application
Save to desktopClick FresaQuickSupport appication and start to connect
- The advisor cannot access your PC without your express consent.
- The advisor cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs will be installed on your PC unless you give your consent.
- It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorization.
- You can end the shared session at any time.