Here you can learn about how to create merging accounts in Fresa Gold.
Purpose : The purpose of accounts merging is wrong account transactions are move under correct account.
- Login with Fresa Gold application and click Accounts menu
- Here you can see the Merging – Accounts Menu
- Click the Merging – Accounts menu
- You can see the accounts merging list
- Click the Create button (Show fig.2)
- Now you can select the organization blocked COA Name in (From Account Name (Blocked)
- You can select Active Account for To Account Name
- Select the Approved By and click the next button (Show fig.3)
- Here you can see the From Account Outstanding Detail in left hand side
- Right hand side you can see the To Account Outstanding detail
- Click the next button
- Here you can see the Accounts Merging Summary, blocked account outstanding amount will merge with To Account
- Check the both from account and to account outstanding details
- Click the Finish Button
- Once Finished the accounts merging, check the outstanding for To Account
Hope you got an idea about how to create merging accounts.
Important Note : Once merged the accounts can’t rollback, so before accounts merging verify both account name and outstanding amount details and then do the merging.