What is a Balance sheet?
A balance sheet is a financial statement that reports a company’s assets, liabilities and shareholders’ equity at a specific point in time, and provides a basis for computing rates of return and evaluating its capital structure. It is a financial statement that provides a snapshot of what a company owns and owes, as well as the amount invested by shareholders. It is used alongside other important financial statements such as the income statement and statement of cash flows in conducting fundamental analysis or calculating financial ratios.
A standard company balance sheet has two sides. assets, on the left and financing, which itself has two parts, liabilities and ownership equity, on the right. The main categories of assets are usually listed first, and typically in the order of liquidity. Assets are followed by the liabilities. The difference between the assets and the liabilities is known as equity or the net assets or the net worth or capital of the company and according to the accounting equation, net worth must equal assets minus liabilities.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Go to Accounts-> balance sheet reports (Fig-1).
2. Second, click the balance sheet period wise summary report (Fig-2).
3. Select the branch name and to date, finally, click the submit button (Fig-3).
4. Now, you can see the period wise summary, if you can download the report using the Options button and click the report button (Fig-4).
5. List of reports available, click the required report format (Fig-5).
6. Then you can get the report in your format. If you want to print the report click the print button (Fig-6).
These are all the steps followed to generate a balance sheet period wise summary report.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.