8 Best Practices On Simplifying The Shipping Process
But there are best practices that, once implemented, can help streamline the shipping process and make it simpler for anyone in any business sector. So let’s look at eight highly actionable business practices that could streamline a shipping process for any business.
1. Have an enterprise resource planning tool
2. Use order tracking software
3. Create an inventory management and logistics workflow
4. Communicate regularly with your warehouse
5. Look into business analytics
6. Assign a business manager to oversee logistics
7. Build a list of go-to courier services
8. Constantly optimize distribution networks and operations
Delivery Up! So Tool Up!
Director – Fresa Technologies