- User Eligibility: The Website is provided by FRESA and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
- FRESA Privacy Notice:The FRESA Privacy Notice governs the use of information collected from or provided by You at the Website. With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to FRESA, You represent to FRESA that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services You are using and by the FRESA Privacy Notice, including the transfer of such data to the United States or other countries whose laws may not provide the same level of protection for the personal data as the laws of the country of origin of such individual.
Except as expressly provided herein, FRESA does not grant to You any express or implied rights to FRESA’s or any third party’s Intellectual Property. FRESA grants You a limited, personal, nontransferable, non sublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by FRESA, and (b) access and use the FRESA computer and network services offered within the Website (the “FRESA Systems”) only in the manner expressly permitted by FRESA. Except for this limited license, FRESA does not convey any interest in or to the FRESA Systems, information or data available via the FRESA Systems (the “Information”), Content, Services, Website or any other FRESA property by permitting You to access the Website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of FRESA.
You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by FRESA.
Restrictions on Use of the Website:
- a. You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- b. You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- c. You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by FRESA
- d. You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- e. Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of FRESA.
- f. You may not use or access the Website or the FRESA Technologies or Services in any way that, in FRESA’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the FRESA Technologies, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the FRESA Systems, Services or the Website.
- g. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of FRESA.
Access to Shipping Related Systems and Information through the Website:
Your use and access of the Shipping Related Systems and Information are subject to the following terms:
- a. The “Shipping Related Systems” are comprised of the Fresa Technologies which are used to provide tracking, time in transit, FRESA locations, address validation and other functions and information related to the shipment of packages via FRESA. The Shipping Related Systems and Information gained from such systems (“Shipping Information”) are to be used by You solely in connection with packages shipped by or to You or on Your behalf and for no other purpose.
- b. The Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information are the private property of FRESA. FRESA authorizes You to use tracking functionality within the Shipping Related Systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for You to FRESA for delivery and for no other purpose. Without limitation, You are not authorized to make the Shipping Information available on any website or otherwise reproduce, distribute, copy, store, use or sell the Shipping Information for commercial gain without the express written consent of FRESA. This is a personal service, thus Your right to use the Shipping Related Systems and Shipping Information is non-assignable. Any access or use that is inconsistent with these terms is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.
- c. Any use in connection with the Shipping Related Systems of automated inquiry devices, robots, or repetitive data gathering and extraction tools, routines, scripts or other mechanisms with similar functionality is expressly prohibited.
- Submissions: FRESA does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Website (“Comments”). If such Comments are received, You acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) FRESA and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) FRESA will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
- Termination: You agree that FRESA, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website, the FRESA Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Website, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Website, the FRESA Technologies, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, You agree that FRESA shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website, the FRESA Technologies, Information and/or the Services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: Fresa makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the website, the fresa systems, the services, the information or the content. the use of same is at your own risk. the website, the fresa systems, the information, the services and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. fresa, its licensors and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
B. Inbound Links: Linking to any page of the Website other than to https://www.fresatechnologies.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with FRESA. Any website or other device that links to https://www.fresatechnologies.com or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that FRESA or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with FRESA or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about FRESA products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of FRESA or any of its affiliates without express written permission from FRESA.