Why you need to add the Bank Details in Invoice?
Putting your bank account details on an invoice is a standard procedure for a vendor. If you deal with serious organizations, it is a requirement
Here you are going to learn about the steps to add the Bank Details in Invoice Book.
1. First, log in with Fresa Gold, In the Home Dashboard, Navigate to Accounts Module (Fig.1).
2. Select Account-Settings menu (Fig.2)
3. In Accounts Settings, Select JV Book Master (Fig.3).
4. In JV Book List, Select the Invoice Book and Click Edit button (Fig.4)
5. Enter the Bank Details in Footer and Footer Text column, once entered click Save Changes button (Fig.5).
6. Now generate the Invoice Report, in the footer, you will get the Bank Details which you have entered in JV Book Master (Fig.6)
I hope you got an idea about the steps to add the Bank Details in Invoice Book.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.