Accounts Payable Outstanding
A/P means the average number of days a company takes to pay invoices from suppliers and vendors. Typically, this ratio is measured on a quarterly or annual basis to judge how well the company’s cash flow balances are being managed.
For instance, a company that takes longer to pay its bills has access to its cash for a longer period and is able to do more things with it during that period.
A/P can also be used to compare one company’s payment policies to another. Having fewer days of payable’s on the books than your competitors means they are getting better credit terms from their vendors than you are from yours.
If a company is selling something to a customer, they can use that customer’s A/P to judge when the customer will pay (and thus what payment terms to offer or expect).
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Go to Accounts->A/P->A/P O/S Details (Fig-1).
2. Open A/P O/S details, Select COA name,Organization name, if you required branch wise, you can select the created branch,Currency, Cash/Credit customer, job/shipment department and finally click submit button (Fig-2).
3. Now, you can see the list of outstanding vouchers based on your provided filter, you can download the report using Options button and click the report button (Fig-3).
4. List of reports available, click the required report format (Fig-4).
5. Then you can get the report in your format and mail option. if you want print click the print button (Fig-5).
Hope, you got idea about, how to print AP outstanding details.