What is mean by Job Profit report based on Department wise?
A Job profit Report or income statement or statement of operations is a financial report that provides a summary of a company’s revenues, expenses, over a given period reflect the report based on Department wise.
This report will reflect the Job profit based on all the Departments, here you can get the total amount of profit for each department, the report will reflect detailed columns with the Department with Professional Sale, Professional Cost, Professional Gross Profit, Actual Sale, Actual Cost, and Actual Gross Profit and Cost Difference, sale Difference, Gross Profit Difference.
Here you are going to learn about the steps to generate the Job Profitability report based on Department wise.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Accounts module, select Job Report – Accounts (Fig.1).
2. Select the Job Profitability -Department wise Report (Fig.2).
3. Once selected the report, Enter the From and To Date and Click Submit button (Fig.3)
4. Now the Job profit report will reflect based on the Department Wise report (Fig.4).
5. To download the report, click the Options button to Download, the report file will download in Excel or CSV (Fig.5).
I hope you got an idea about the to generate the Job Profit report based on Department Wise.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.