Here you are going to learn about the steps to map the ledger to Employee Account Details.
What is mean by COA Master?
The chart of accounts is a listing of all accounts used in the general ledger of an organization. The chart is used by the accounting software to aggregate information into an entity’s financial statements. The chart is usually sorted in order by account number, to ease the task of locating specific accounts. The accounts are usually numeric, but can also be alphabetic or alphanumeric.
GL Account Mapping allows you to set up rules in the system so that lines on your invoices will have GL Codes pre-allocated. These mappings can be done to categories, items, non-inventory items, vendors and more, and are used to automatically allocate the correct GL Accounts on invoices and bills.
1. First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to HR menu (Fig.1).
2. Secondly, click the employee master (fig-2)
4. Click the account’s region and click the add button (Fig-4).
5. Select the COA ledger and mention the currency then click the save (Fig-5).
6. Now it will reflect the account detail for the particular employee (Fig-6).