Fresa Technologies is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. Under the terms, we are required to explain to you how we will treat any personal and/or private data which we collect from you. By using and/or registering on this site or contacting us by email or through this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this privacy statement.
We are Fresa Technologies, as an Independent Software Vendor providing (among other things) Web Hosting solutions to home and business customers. The Fresa Technologies website is owned and operated by us. Should you wish to access any information that we store about you, please write to us at the address published on our website. We may charge you a fee of USD 50 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- In order to fulfill your order (for example – for web hosting, software as service), we need to know certain personal information collected at time of order.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:-
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on our website,
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- Correspondence from you and your responses to any research surveys sent to you by us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders, and
- Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or not.
It is our policy that this information is private and confidential. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information the personal information you provide to us is stored in a secure location, and is accessible only by designated staff. We will use it only for the purposes for which you providethe information under this privacy statement.
We will not sell (other than to purchasers of our company or assets), rent or trade to third parties any personal information you provide to us.
We would like to tell you by e-mail or other electronic means about products and services which believe would be of interest to you and which are offered by us and other selected companies. We also aim to keep you informed of any “service announcements” that may affect your account. If you do not want us to do this simply un-check this option during the order process, or email us at any time and request removal. Please note that un-checking the box means that we will not be able to tell you about additional benefits and services available to our customers.
It is important that you read and understand these statements. By ordering any of our products or services, a binding agreement between yourself and your business and Fresa Technologies will be created such that we can use your information in this way.Disclosures
We warrant that we will not disclose your information or personal details to any other third party without your approval other than is set out elsewhere in this privacy statement We will not send you any unsolicited commercial e-mail unless you have given your prior consent. We will seek to act in the best interest of our customers, and will not abuse our position of data controller for any commercial gain.
Should you wish to contact us regarding this privacy statement please contact us using the contact details set out in the Contact us section of this website.