BPO – SOP
Standard Operating Procedure
Please find below the list of Freight forwarding BPO roles and their respective Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Please note that we have given the generic functions of BPO and it may vary to different countries according to the local procedure and timelines.
- Sales Support
- Customer Service
- Sea Exports
- Sea Imports
- Air Exports
- Air Imports
- Tele sales – follow up with potential customers
- Receive enquiry from customers
- Check with multiple shipping line/airline and tariff options (minimum 3 options)
- Revert to customer with best possible quote (within 2 hours)
- Follow up for confirmation
- Monthly sea & air freight tariff
- Cross selling
Fresa BPO team receive enquiries either from front office or customers directly. Once received, BPO staff must acknowledge the mail within 1 hour.
Then, based on front office guideline, BPO staff to refer tariff or check with multiple carrier options and revert with a quote within agreed time line as per SLA (Service Line Agreement)
Keep a track of all quotes and follow up with customers for booking confirmation.
Coordinate with overseas agents / front office and collect their upcoming tariff and release on regular intervals like weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly based on requirement.