What is mean by Job Card Report?
Job Card Report is the detailed report of the particular Job in Freight Forwarding Industries, it gives the detail of the job like Shipper, Consignee, Client, Job Number, HBL/MBL, POL, POR, POF, POD, ETD, ETA, Vessel/Voyage and total amount of Sale and Cost and Gross Profit.
Here you are going to learn about the Job Card Report from the Job.
1. First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Documentation module, select All Jobs menu (Fig.1).
2. Second, open a particular job from the Job List (Fig.2).
3. Enter the Costing in the Costing tab of Job and generate the Sales Invoice and Purchase Invoice and enter the required details (Fig.3).
4. Once entered the required details in the job, click the Report button on the top, it will reflect the different formats of Reports of Job,
- If you need to change the details in the existing job, click the Edit button on the top.
- If you need to create the New Job, Click Create button.
- The back button allows you to go to the All Jobs List.
- If you need to Bulk Print Click Bulk option.
5. Once Clicked the Report button, search the Job Card Report from the List of Reports (Fig.5).
6. Now the you will view the Job Report with the details of Client, Consignee, Shipper, Job Number, Container Details with the Charge and Total amount of Sale and as well as the Cost and Gross Profit (Fig.6)
Hope you got an idea about the steps to generate the Job Card Report, for further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.