The Logistics Middle East Awards are a celebration of excellence for the great and the good of the supply chain and logistics communities in the Middle East.
The awards follow the traditions of rewarding industry success set by the Supply Chain & Transport Awards, which were first held in 2007.
In 2020, the awards have a much more keen focus on the companies and individuals working for logistics and transport companies in the Middle East.
They will highlight the industry players that have contributed most towards the success of the logistics sector in what has been a challenging year.
The iconic Logistics Awards trophy adorns some of the most prominent logistics leaders’ mantelpieces and each award category is hotly contested every year with entries received from a wide range of companies from across the entire GCC.
Promoted extensively through ITP Media Group’s logistics and transport portfolio of publications, the Logistics Awards will have senior executives and recognized figures from the industry in attendance, making the event a red-letter occasion and an evening not to miss for anyone working in materials handling and logistics in the Middle East.
Because of the Award function, it will bring together leading industry executives from across the Middle East to celebrate industry excellence. So we can access unique networking opportunities, sponsors can benefit from unmatched brand exposure before, during and after the awards.
There are tailor-made sponsorship packages available to suit all budgets, giving sponsors:
- A perfect branding opportunity with your logo featured on the awards marketing campaign – both print and online
- The association of your brand with a leading industry event and publication
- Visibility as a key supporter of the industry and its community
- The opportunity to build or forge new relationships with nominees, award winners and industry experts on the judging panel
- The stage to network with the industry’s most influential people
- The place to meet new customers and entertain existing clients
Source: microsites2.itp.com, .logisticsmiddleeast.com/awards.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.