What is mean by ATD Date?
Actual Time of Departure is the time when an airplane is taking off. In logistics, ATD can also mean the point in time when a shipment is dispatched. The counterpart to this is Actual Time of Arrival (ATA), describing the time the shipment arrives.
While the Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) is a known factor, the Actual Time of Departure can only be specified when the shipment is already on its way. A comparison of ETD and ATD helps to recognize a delay in delivery.
Steps to update the ATD Date in Fresa Gold.
1. Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Documentation module, Select MAWB (Master Air Way Bill) ATD (Actual Time of Departure )update menu (Fig.1).
2. Select Date Range as Custom Range and select the From and To Date, once selected, click Submit button (Fig.2).
3. Once clicked, you can view the list of Jobs, which the ATD Date are not updated (Fig.3)
4. Click the Edit button to add the ATD Date for the Jobs (Fig.4)
5. Once clicked the Edit button, you can view the ATD Bulk update, enter the ATD Date and Click the Save button (Fig.4).
6. Now the ATD Date is successfully updated (Fig.5).
I hope you got an idea about to update the ATD (Actual Time of Departure) Date in Jobs
For further clarification, send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.