What is KPI ?
We have given below Shipment Process KPI as an Example. Every shipment have a process with different status updates which is configurable in our ERP. Few shipment status we have given below and we have explained how the same can be enable in our erp
KPI will configure based on the status, the below are the example status for KPI,
1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION RECEIVED
2. INVOICE RAISED
3. PACKING LIST SENT
4. SI/BL SUBMITTED
5. DRAFT RECEIVED
6. DRAFT CONFIRMED
7. INVOICE PAID
The steps to update the KPI Status:
First Login with Fresa Gold, Navigate to Customer Service module, Select All Shipment open the shipment to update the KPI (Fig.1).
2. Click the KPI in Shipment Details (Fig.2).
3. Once clicked the KPI button, it will reflect the list of KPI with Excepted Date.
Once the status are updated, enter the Completed Date and click Save button. (Fig.3)
4. Now to track the KPI Report, Navigate to Management module, select the MIS Report (Fig.4).
5. Select the KPI Report (Fig.5)
6. Enter the required details like From and To Date and click Submit button, it will list down the Shipment which we updated the KPI status.
Click the Option button to download the report in EXCEL or in CSV file. (Fig.6)
I hope you got an idea about the KPI status and KPI Report.
For further clarification, send your queries to Support@fresatechnologies.com because our motto is to help customers.
www.fresatechnologies.com – Your one-stop solution for freight software needs.