Fresa Technologies introduces a new ticketing system for supporting customers. Disputes over email sometimes can take days to reach a conclusion, as the customer and our support team exchange messages. It fails to resolve complaints quickly. Email should be kept short and brief. This is especially difficult if you are one to send messages that are too long. The average reply time for email support takes long time when compared with the ticketing system.
The ticket queue is our first priority in our support team. To bring development, operations, and support teams together using a common platform to speed service requests through to changes and releases we started our Ticketing system. We sort, prioritize and resolve customer issues with ease, by out tickets. The main aim of our Ticketing system is to restore the services to the customers with a temporary fix as soon as possible until a permanent solution is provided.
Fresa ticketing system allows us to compile reports. In these reports, we can identify repetitive problems and negative trends, so that we may become a more proactive department by preventing these problems from recurring in an effort to encourage a productive and efficient work environment.
The reports will allow us to support your business more effectively by learning how quickly you need to solve your issues. Fresa Requests their customers to effectively use the ticketing system to solve the queries with immediate effect. Our blog posts will give you a good customer experiences. Before sending the issues to our support system please check our Blog website if the solutions are already shared there.Have a great experience with Fresa Technologies services provided to upgrade your business. We strive to give the quickest response and resolution possible, and the ticket system assists us in holding ourselves accountable to this. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Welcome to Fresa Help Desk!
- Fresa Technologies introduces a one – stop point of contact that provides a centralized information and support management service for customer queries through ticketing system.
- Fresa Help desk helps to resolve customer grievances efficiently and fastly with ticket management system.
- Fresa Help desk keep the customers informed by sending out timely updates about the status of the ticket.
- Fresa Technologies makes it easier for the customers to reach out for support through support channel.
- Fresa help desk ticketing system creates a ticket for every customer interaction irrespective of the platform through which they originate.
- The unified interface of Fresa Help desk will our support team to get a 360 degree view of the customer issue.
- Creating a ticket for every interaction to make sure the help desk does not miss out on any customer query. There should be no unattended interaction. This will ensure proper monitoring by the team.
Having queries / Doubts about Fresa Gold?
Join with us on Fresa Gold Webinar Program to all your queries resolved.
Every Wednesday 5 pm (IST) 3.30 pm ( Middle east)
Get an exclusive Live session with our Directors / Support team, where they answers any doubts that you may have about our ERP!
Solve all your Queries in Fresa Technologies Live Webinar ⇒
Client Training Schedule
As an IT service providers, we planned to give a weekly online training as a guide to answer fundamental questions about Fresa Gold.
If you have questions about Fresa Gold service we encourage you to join our Training session. There you can connect with training experts, customer Service managers and software developers. You can ask questions and gain insight from a community of freight forwarding experts.
|Monday||Masters & Customer Service|
|Tuesday||Documentation & Operation|
Support Team Weekend Schedule
|Fresa Product Support|
|5||Rajesh||Working||Week Off||Working||6||Srinivas||Working||Working||Week Off|
|Third Party Support||1||Nanda||Working||Working||Week Off||2||Selvi||Working||Week Off||Working||3||Varsha||Working||Working||Week Off||4||Hari Priya||Working||Working||Week Off|